Flat Solid Polycarbonate Sheet
PALSUN combines ultra-high impact resistance with clarity, making it the material of choice for demanding applications. PALSUN is virtually unbreakable, yet it is transparent as glass at less than half its weight. PALSUN can be cold bent and easily fabricated and formed, making it ideal for barrel vault roofing, skylights, architectural roofing and glazing.
Clear, translucent and opaque PALSUN sheets are also ideal as machine guards, sound barriers, anti-vandal and safety glazing. PALSUN Diffuser and LB sheets are extensively used in durable light boxes.
- High impact resistance – virtually unbreakable
- High clarity and light transmission
- Weather and UV resistant
- Wide service temperature range
- Blocks harmful UV radiation
- Good acoustical insulation
- Easy to handle and install
- Versatile, formable, and machinable
- PALSUN® LB – Diffuser for lightboxes
- Architectural roofing
- Covered walkways
- Transparent acoustic barriers
- Light boxes and designed signage
- Shields and machine guards
- Fabricated items
Free Cutting Service
We are proud to offer a Free Cut To Size Service on Palsun. We will cut the sheets you require to the exact size you need, saving you both time and money and eliminating any waste.
General Brochure Downloads:
Technical Data Downloads: