Corrugated Polycarbonate Sheet
SUNTUF corrugated polycarbonate sheet is an outstanding roofing material that offers superior physical properties. SUNTUF is favoured by professionals for noncorrosive industrial structural roofing and siding, and by home owners for a multitude of DIY applications, due to its high impact strength and wide service temperature range.
SUNTUF’s high light transmission and unlimited range of profiles allow it to integrate as a high quality roof-light into any roofing profile. SUNTUF is also available in a wide variety of colours. *SUNTUF skylight products are sold in North America under the SunSky trade name.
- Impact resistant – virtually unbreakable
- Transparent: up to 90% LT
- Weather and UV resistant
- Wide service temperature range
- Blocks 99.9% of harmful UV
- Good flammability rating
- Extensive warranty
- Easy to work with and install
- Architectural roofing and skylights
- Industrial roof-lights
- Agricultural greenhouses
- Residential roofing: Pergolas, canopies etc.
- Light roofing and awnings
Technical Data Downloads: