Corrugated Polycarbonate Roof-lights and Sidelights
SUNTUF Roof-lights are used as in-plane roof-lights and sidelights with corrugated metal roofs and offer multiple advantages over alternatives.
SUNTUF’s advanced profile matching technology allows it to be adapted to virtually any metal profile.
SUNTUF panels form a complete shield against harmful UV rays while admitting most of the visible light. The panels contribute to conservation of energy and improve the quality of the working environment. Clear SUNTUF Roof-lights allow maximum light in, while a range of colours and diffusions will filter light or reduce heat loads.
- High impact resistance – virtually unbreakable
- Can be matched to virtually any metal profile
- High corrugation crests: over 100mm
- Maintains high light transmission far better than alternatives
- Various light diffusion options
- Wide service temperature range
- Easily and safely installed
- 10 year warranty
- Resists hail and wind
- Blocks 99.9% of UV radiation
- Self extinguishing
- Rooflights for metal roofs
- Sidelights for metal roofs
- Ridge lighting for metal roofs
Technical Data Downloads: